Pages

Labels

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

[TRANS @tohosomnia] 101111 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Updates (Japanese trans only)

(Jaejoong) Riiiiiiight! Althought I can't type in Japanese on my mobile, I can do so on my laptop^^ I'll keep using it so I won't forget itttt! Also, my nose hurrrts from the coldㅠㅠ (14:03 KST)

(Jaejoong) My head hurts from the jetlag... I also miss Jiji too.. (14:19 JST)

(Jaejoong) English, Chinese, Thai, Spanish? I'll be happy if all you could say that..ㅜㅜ (t/n: He tweets in English) (14:36 KST)

(Jaejoong) I. Won't forget Japanese, so everyone, please do your best to "learn" Korean too~ (15:01 KST)

(Jaejoong) I want to see everyone too, so please take care of me~ I'll be getting busier with all sorts of things soon so I might not be able to make contact with you guys often.. Well~ I'll UP my health even more too~^^

(t/n: he's saying he'll get healthier) (15:44 KST)

Jaejae's conversation with AAA's Naoya

(Naoya) The night is cold. http://twitpic.com/35r2e4

(Jaejoong) Hey! Is LA fun? Do your best for the photo session^^ (14:11 KST)

(Naoya) It's cold at night~!! Ah! You can use Japanese on Twitter now?

(Jaejoong) Yeaahh! I can do that on the laptop but I've forgotten evvvverrything! (LOL) NY is also a little chilly..(14:31 KST)

(Naoya) Take care so you don't catch a cold!!! I see, so you can use it if you're on the PC!!

(Jaejoong) Thank you~ I'll get well soon^^ fore sure. Cos I'll probably be going down to LA for a short while myself^^ (14:39 KST)

(Naoya) Get better soon! Get lotsa sleep!!!

(Jaejoong) (LOL) I wanna sleep too~ I'm totally sleepy from the jetlag;; (15:07 KST)

(Naoya) Can't you sleep(>_<) If you lie down on the bed your body will get some rest! Make sure you eat your meals regularly too!

(Jaejoong) Ok! Thanks~ Nao too~ If the timing is right, let's meet in LA^^ (15:13 KST)

Jaejae's conversation with Fukutaro

(Fuku) Oh!! Japanese(〃▽〃)

(Jaejoong) (LOL) Isn't it great~ But as expected I can't do it if it's not a laptop (15:18 KST)

(Fuku) You have to try your best to sleep!!! Otherwise, we can just go and have funヽ(≧▽≦)/

(Jaejoong) If we do that won't Fuku-chan's wife get mad? (LOL) (15:21 KST)

(Fuku) (t/n: he's basically "roaring with laughter")!! She wouldn't get mad (LOL) She's awfully nice to Jejung (LOL)

(Jaejoong) I'm dying to see everyone again... What has Tomo been up to lately? I forgot to send my reply to the e-mail from before. (15:32 KST)

More of Jaejoong & Fukutaro

(in reply to his tweet about getting busier & not being able to talk much in future)

(Fuku) (be sure) to) tell us properly☆゛(^^ゞIf Jejung comes back to Japan you'll definitely be busy (LOL) looking forward to it (LOL)

(Jaejoong) I want to go there asap^^ Fuku should also come to Korea and play soon~ (15:52 KST)

(Fuku) I should('-^*) ok I'll definitely go on the days when Jejung is freeヽ(≧▽≦)/ワクワク (t/n: fuku fuku)

(Jaejoong) I'll be waiting!^^ (16:02 KST)

(Fuku) I'm meeting with Naoya-kun too (LOL)

(Jaejoong) See ya~ (16:15 KST)

Jaejoong is..staring & refusing to sleep -.-;;

(Jaejoong) Having fun staaaaring^^ (16:11 KST)

(Jaejoong) Today's mobile is HTC (16:27 KST)

(Jaejoong) As a mac mania, of course I use an i-Phone too but it got spoilt earlier so I changed to a HTC ; ; (16:44 KST)

Jaejoong and Akio

(Akio) Eh? It got broken? Well then, the next one will be the iPhone 4 right~! Still awake??^^ Jetlagged? (LOL)

(Jaejoong) I'm not sleepy yet but I have work tomorrow... I'm doing my best to fall asleep^^ (17:22 KST)

(Akio) As expected, just a li~ttle bit of alcohol might help you to sleep. Is it an unreasonable expectation if it's only a little? (LOL)

(Jaejoong) It's unreasonable I think.. LOL Anyhow, I'm getting scolded left and right for not sleeping, so I'm going to sleep^^ (17:31 KST)

(Jaejoong) gooooood night ^^ (t/n: in English) (17:34 KST)

No comments:

Post a Comment