Pages

Labels

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

[TRANS @tohosomnia] 101116 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Updates

Yoochun Rambles to his Family

(Yoochun) Father~Mother~Yoohwan~Are you all well?? I'm in LA now....I'll bring home a big salary~so eat anything you want to eat!! (5:45am KST)

Yoochun's using his body as a canvas again

(Yoochun) A new tattoo!! Go go go!! (6:35am KST)

Jaejoong likes Warm Weather

(Jaejoong) LA is warm ^^ (6:45am KST)

What's Shane buying them?

(Shane) I'll buy @0101xiahtic @mjjeje @6002theMicky #JYJismydongsengs #JYJMC (2:19pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @shaneyoon What are you going to buy us~?^^ (5:59pm KST)

Oppa or Hyung, now THAT is the question

(Ji Bin) @mjjeje Jaejoong hyung, what are you doing right now? (5:30pm KST)

(T/N: He use the Japanese term for older brother "niichan")

(Jaejoong) @Actor_ParkJiBin Ji Bin, you do realize that you called me oppa, right.. ha You should have just called me Unnie ha (6:24pm KST)

(Ji Bin) @mjjeje You can use Niichan for both hyung and oppa...!!!!! (7:04pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @Actor_ParkJiBin Niichan。。The whole feel of your words made it sound like 'Oppa' to me..haha (7:10pm KST)

(Ji Bin) @mjjeje Is that so...ㅠㅠ Then what am I supposed to say, hyung? (7:14pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @Actor_ParkJiBin Just not Nii~ Not Aniki~ Not Chan~ Just call me by my name. Everything else makes my ears tickle

(T/N: 'It's weird to hear') (7:14pm KST)

(Ji Bin) @mjjeje kekekekekekekekeke Then should I call you just ジェジュン? (7:15pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @Actor_ParkJiBin Just call me by my name^^ (7:16pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @Actor_ParkJiBin What's Ji Bin-kun doing right now? (7:19pm KST)

Who's John? We don't know either, but hey, he's thanking Jaejoong!

(John) Jaejoong...Thanks to you... I arrived in LA safely... kekeke (7:20am KST)

(Jaejoong) @elbowyeish Hyung~~I lost my phone ㅠㅠ so I can't call you (6:26pm KST)

Jaejoong found his phone! Yay~

(Jaejoong) I found my phone^^ (6:59pm KST)

(Gun Young) @mjjeje You lost your phone? (7:03pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @zerotic0124 But I found it again ^^ (7:10pm KST)

Nawwwwwwwww♥

(Jaejoong) Let's work hard for our last US showcase^^ (8:06pm KST)

(Jaejoong) JYJ hwaiting..! (8:12pm KST)

Someone get the poor kid some socks!

(Yoochun) The room is too cold!! I don't have any socks...ㅠㅠ http://yfrog.com/76szdqj (11:40pm KST)

Ms. Hot Chocolate is Considering sending Yoochun some Socks

(Ji Yeun) @6002theMicky kekeke Shall I send you some~?? Have you been doing well~?? (11:47pm KST)

(Yoochun) @ssongjiyeun Send them to me with some hot chocolate^^!!! (11:51pm KST)

I forsee Socks..and Hot Chocolate Flooding into the US Postal Service System in the Near Future X)

(Mirang) @6002theMicky Socks. All I have to do is send them to the USA.?..kekeke (11:55pm KST)

(Yoochun) @mirang_ Yes, quickly!!!^^ (12:06am KST)

(Mirang) @6002theMicky Shoot me your address.! I'll send them with Ji Yeun when she sends her package.^ㅠ^ㅋ (12:12am KST)

(Yoochun) @mirang_ hahaha~ I think I'll be so touched if I get a quick delivery package of hot chocolate and socks! (12:15am KST)

(Ji Yeun) @6002theMicky Send me your address~hahaha When you get back to Korea, I'll make you some hot chocolate~(11:57pm KST)

(Yoochun) @ssongjiyeun hahaha ^^ You have to!!!! (12:08am KST)

Most Randomest Moment Ever: Jaejoong wants Socks too

(Jaejoong) @elbowyeish Hyung, I want socks too! (12:16am KST)

Yoochun's Message to all University Entrance Exam Takers(Yoochun) To all of you taking the University Entrance Exam..... Be strong and I hope you all pass!!!Be strong!!Hwaiting!!! Do well on the exam and then, come to our concert with confidence!!! (12:21am KST)

Jae is sad, and so are we :(

(Jaejoong)It's been a while, and I'm listening to "Toki Wo Tomete." It's heartbreaking...I must really sleep soon. (12:34am KST)

Jaejoong Initiates Contact with Yoochun (oh my god Yoochun XD)

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky Yoochun ,....II see that you aren't sleepy (12:22am KST)

(Yoochun) @mjjeje I'm just lying in bed right now...Go to sleep!!!!!! (12:27am KST)

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky I've been lying in bed for a while trying to fall asleep, but I'm just lying here, like a corpse holding my eyes ,, (12:29am KST)

(T/N: Jaejoong was trying to say '눈뜬 (eyes open)' but wrote '눈든 (holding my eyes)' instead)

(Yoochun) @mjjeje I want to try holding my eyes.... (12:34am KST)

Jaejoong's Message to all University Entrance Exam Takers

(Jaejoong) There's only one day left till the University Entrance Exam... Everyone, be strong, eat well, try not to catch a cold and do well on your exam.. I pray, I pray, I pray for you all. Please let the Korean exam takers' efforts be paid off with high scores. (12:42am KST)

Kang Sung Pil's JYJ Love

(Sung Pil) JYJ are really kind..and amazing dongsaengs..Jaejoong and Junsu and our Yoochun..are all really humane..so they're amazing dongsaengs with warm hearts~~Let's go to the Seoul concert together and create joy there~~^^* (2:49am KST)

(Jaejoong) @kangsungpil Hyung, thank you^^. (2:57am KST)

Jaejoong bb, Go Sleep More ㅠㅠ

(Jaejoong) Ah, I ended up getting only 2 hours of sleep. Let's eat^^ (2:58am KST)
Jaejoong tries to Stop a 'Quarrel'.. but is it really a quarrel?

(English Tweet/Arden) @elbowyeish haha you are teasing all the Cassies~ Just post the pic for them already lol... I'll prob see ya later! (3:27am KST)

(English Tweet/John) @arden_cho really? You coming out? I'm a "mystery" man so don't blow my cover!!! NO! Arden does NOT know who I am!!! Never met her before (3:29am KST)

(Jaejoong) @elbowyeish @arden_cho What's up with the two of you, if you're fighting, just do it between the two of you!

(T/N: In other words, do it in private) (3:40am KST)

(Jaejoong) @elbowyeish @arden_cho But if you aren't actually fighting, I'm sorry^^ (3:40am KST)

John knows us Well, and Catches a Cold from Jaejoong

(John) @mjjeje I think I caught a cold from you... ㅠㅠ. Your fans would probably tell me that I should feel honored, right?? Aigoo (3:44am KST)

(Jaejoong) @elbowyeish Hyung, my cold's getting a bit better but what am I to do if you've caught it from me ㅠ Let's eat together later, hyung~ If you're sick, rest a little (3:47am KST)

Jaejoong's (and my) Mini Korean Lesson

(Jaejoong) 낳았는데.. (x) 나았는데 (o) (3:50am KST)

(T/N: Jaejoong realized that in his previous tweet, he spelled 'to get better' wrong. '낳았는데' means 'to give birth' or 'lay (i.e. 알을 낳다 -> To lay an egg)' while '나았는데' means 'to get better'.)

Jaejoong probably has no idea what Shane's tweet is about, but greets him anyway

(Shane) HAHA people think I am @elbowyeish RT @farahh_a who is @elbowyeish? its @shaneyoon right??? LOL #mysteryman #JYJMC (3:52am KST)

(Jaejoong) @shaneyoon Hyung, good morning^^ (3:54am KST)

Jaejoong's Teacher Mode is on a Roll~ and Any Eatery Recommendations for Jaejoong?

(John) Is this the 'taste (charm)' of Twitter? I should have started earlier... kekeke my korean spelling sucks!! ^^ (3:54am KST)

(Jaejoong) @elbowyeish Hyung.. You're making too many mistakes with your Korean..Though I make many mistakes too..Later, I want to go out and eat the cheapest and tastiest food in LA! I want to see your son ㅠ He'll probably say Uncle JJ~x3, right? haha (3:58am KST)

Continuation of Conversation and Jaejoong Hears our Pleas and Reads our Tweets!

(John) @mjjeje Call (Okay)!! kekeke (4:00am KST)

(Jaejoong) @elbowyeish I think I may have to stop tweeting~ The fans are saying that they can't sleep because of me! Call me later^^ (4:06am KST)

Jaejoong's Confused Again and Threatens to Unplug his Computer

(English Tweet/Shane) Hey @arden_cho is @elbowyeish the guy we met at _, smells like _, and is a _ of @mjjeje? #mysteryman #JYJMC (4:09am KST)

(Jaejoong) @shaneyoon @arden_cho @elbowyeish You met who, who smells like what? ㅠ I'm seriously going to unplug my computer ㅠ (4:13am KST)

No comments:

Post a Comment