Pages

Labels

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

[TRANSLATION @onetvxqforums] Twitter Conversation between Jaejoong and Isak

[JAEJOONG @mjjeje] To Isak: Ida~ You sent me a tweet?

[JAEJOONG @mjjeje] To Isak: Alright, I'm following you now. Where are you? In the US?

[ISAK @realISAK] To @mjjeje: I'm still in Korea~~ Still (working) at Arirang~~^^

[JAEJOONG @mjjeje] Ah, so it's like that, because I can hardly catch up with everyone.. Everybody's doing great, right?

[JAEJOONG @mjjeje] To Isak: Just got back from Siwon hyung's wedding.. and I forgot to press 'reply,' talking to no one but myself..Hehe

[ISAK @realISAK] To @mjjeje: Ah, really? You went there~ Today, I played your song on the radio~ Everyone loved it~

[JAEJOONG @mjjeje] To Isak: Thank you ^^ Of course, it's Arirang. Anyway, I have to go to a shoot now, when I have the time. I'll get back to you~~ Say hello to everyone for me

[ISAK @realISAK] To @mjjeje: Sure, thanks~ I followed them (T/N: Chun and Su) but still, best regards to them~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment