Pages

Labels

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

[TRANS @tohosomnia] 101113 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Updates

JaeSu Tweet to Fans after the Show

(Junsu) My sorrow became joy today because of you all..yes..I will be stronger for you..thank you, so much~!! (11:48am KST)

(Junsu) There were 3000 fans alone who couldn't come inside but waited outside for us.. I'm so sorry that we couldn't be together, and I sincerely thank you for your great love. (1:04pm KST)

(Jaejoong) Yoochun is so tired from using up too much of his strength today. To the 6000 fans who were inside and outside the venue today, I'm so thankful to you all ..This is why I can't give up being on stage ..! We still have one more thing left to film, so let's keep going! http://yfrog.com/gozygj (1:04pm KST)

No comments:

Post a Comment